Monday 25 August 2008

More Tea Love

Yesterday (day 344) the tea-themed craftiness continued: I finished the pink tea badges and made a small batch of embroidered "tea addict" pins. Here are both batches all neatly packed away in their storage bags:
I love those little bags: they help me feel very organised! With tea on the brain, I did some DaWanda window shopping yesterday evening and found some delicious tea-themed treats... lovely greetings cards from I Like Pens: birds + tea = heaven!
... and one of the most charming necklaces I've seen in a very long time, a sweet and simple silver teacup from Tollsten:
How darling is that?? Definitely on my wish list. I'm starting to get the hang of Pinboards over on DaWanda and am enjoying keeping little lists of things I might like to buy in future or just plain think are awesome. So far I've started a Teatime pinboard, a selection of Lovely Birdies and an all-purpose list of Pretty Things (because you can never have too many pretty things), they're quite addictive really. More DaWanda finds no doubt coming soon!

1 comments:

Mon Petit Lapin said...

Oooo your badges look so delicious all together in their plastic wrap, so neat and tidy! Well done finishing all that lot, I'm finding I really lack the patience for hand stitching and it always comes out so untidy :( but practice makes perfect! Im always a peppermint tea after Eastenders if I manage to catch it - to calm the nerves! Thanks for the shout out, as soon as my exams are over I'm determined to join your 365 carfting project (although I'm sure I craft a lot more at the moment as a procrastination technique!) All the best Becky