Friday 12 September 2008

Bits and Pieces (C365/356)

Yesterday I went for a rummage in my work in progress box and found lots of things to work on:
I finished a big autumnal oak leaf brooch, started sewing a batch of pirate eyepatches and began stitching my new crown designs (one standard crown, one princess crown: just need their elastic adding & a teeny bit more stitching and they'll be finished).

When I wasn't sewing I was tweaking a few things in my various shops , changing some photos, rewriting a few descriptions, adding new tags and keywords, generally having a bit of an autumn tidy up. I've also started making lists of stock to add to my shops over the next few weeks, and have been taking lots of photos of new things coming soon to my Etsy shop. It's a bit embarassing how long some of this stuff has been lying about waiting to be properly photographed and listed, but better late than never right?

Psst, I'm creeping towards another nice round number over on Etsy. Whoever buys my 1,100th item will get lots of free goodies in their parcel! :)

1 comments:

Bagladee said...

Great blog, love your work!! =)