Wednesday 26 November 2008

Guest Blogging + Coming Soon...

As I mentioned briefly yesterday, I'm really excited to have been invited to be a guest blogger over on the awesome Paper and Stitch blog. My giftwrapping posts will be reappearing over there during the next few weeks and it will be fun (for me at least!) to see my words on someone else's blog... Those of you who have already been following my tutorials will be familar with them already but if you're interested you can read the mini introductory interview posted today, chatting about my work and my blog and things like that.

I have a few more crafty Christmas ideas brewing in my brain and I'll be posting them over the next couple of weeks as we creep ever closer to the day itself - some more ideas for giftwrapping, ideas for making simple xmas decorations PLUS patterns & instructions for making cute lavender sachets from felt & fabric:
(The adorable house fabric is Avenue by Summersville). I'm making rather a lot of these this year so I hope not everyone I know reads my blog!

PS if you're looking for a quick crafty idea for stocking stuffers you might be interested in my very first tutorial from way back in July for simple felt flower hairpins:

1 comments:

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) said...

All the sachets are lovely, but you're right, the house fabric is absolutely adorable!!