Monday 16 February 2009

New Supplies in the Shop!

I've added a few new items over in my supplies shop this week...

First up, some totally adorable mini embroidery hoops (only 3 inches across):
I bought some of these for myself as I am itching to try out some ideas for embroidery projects and cross stitch patterns, and they were just so cute I had to share them! (I've only got a small amount in stock at the moment, but will be getting another order from my supplier this week so don't worry if they sell out). I'm particularly in love with the faux bois plastic frames & I may get some in larger sizes if people are interested...
I've also got hold of some of that fantastic lacey cake ribbon I used for giftwrapping before Christmas - available in silver or gold it would make a fab addition to any paper craft project and, of course, it's great for wrapping gifts:Finally, I've added some giant bundles of felt squares - the same great rainbow of colours as my mini packs, just bigger!Each square is 23cms across (9 inches) and the bundle should last even the most devoted felt addict for quite a while.

3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

I LOVE the mini frames - some WILL be mine over the course of the next few days....
x

Karin said...

I love the faux bois frames too! Those would look fab with some simple backstitch embroidery in them. I hope you still have some left when my self-imposed craft shopping quarantine is over!

Chris said...

Wouldn't those hoops make awesome fabric hangings? They could be sewn on and put up in triptyches!