Thursday 16 August 2012

Busy Busy Busy

The two main things I'm working on at the moment are: 1) finishing my accounts and 2) meeting a deadline for a project I can't share with you guys yet.

Neither of these things are very blogging-friendly!

I've also been packing & posting shop orders...


... catching up on some emails, and tinkering with my "Press" page.

I'm not sure that anyone other than me (and maybe my mum) really cares about my press page, but just in case you're interested... I've added a couple of recent press mentions (including a lovely letter one of my blog readers wrote to Craftseller magazine recommending my blog - thanks Charlotte!) and also given my "online press" section a big revamp, replacing the boring old links list with some much snazzier screenshots. I've been meaning to update it for simply ages, but I knew how long and boring a job it was going to be so I kept putting it off. It's great to have finally got it ticked off my to do list.

2 comments:

Louise said...

Enhorabuena, me alegro que hablen de ti en las revistas, tienes un blog muy interesante, yo lo sigo desde hace tiempo.
un saludo desde
miss-louiss.blogspot.com

Giovi's Creations said...

Congratulations! Hard work always has its rewards :) xoxo
Giovi